On Friday, November 18th the town will light up! Be sure to have all your decorations and lights out for this weekend so you can participate in the lighting of the town and make it a spectacular event!
The Late Night Shopping Party on Friday, November 18th will coincide with the Town’s Christmas tree lighting and Santa visit. There will be a Holiday Market in the Main Street Station ballroom, as well as activities, entertainment, costumed characters, and treat kiosks in Centre Square. Santa (and a special appearance by the Grinch!) will be in Centre Square for photos this year instead of cruising through town.
We are asking all retail stores, cafes, and restaurants to stay open until 8pm this evening for the shopping crowds!
Here are some ideas to encourage foot traffic through your place of business:
– Hold a tax free sale, a BOGO sale, or a sidewalk sale
– Offer something special such as free samples or pay what you can services
– Have gift certificates, stocking stuffers, etc. ready and on display
– Offer a holiday treat or hot drink to customers
– Get your holiday inventory out and make your place of business look fantastic!
If you have a special offering or sale you’d like KBC to promote, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
KBC will be delivering #wearekentville reusable shopping bags to shops that will be open during the Late Night Shopping Party on Friday, November 18th. Businesses are free to give the bags out to customers doing their holiday shopping in Kentville!